EUREKA! Venture SGR is in the process of adopting the PRI – Principles for Responsible Investment, initiative of the United Nations (Unpri)
EUREKA! Venture SGR S.p.A. is in the process of being a signatory of PRI (Principles of Responsible Investment), an initiative launched in 2006 by the United Nations (Unpri), aiming to encourage the spread of sustainable and responsible investment among institutional investors.
Our company has decided to adopt a specific ESG policy, and to incorporate the related principles (Environmental, Social and Governance) into our investment analysis and processes in all our Alternative Investment Funds, as well as into our business polices and practices.
The focus point are the six principles promoted by the United Nations in 2006, which were developed by a group of international institutional investors to enhance the importance of adopting the ESG polices in the investment process:
- Incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes;
- be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership polices and practices;
- seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the companies in which we invest;
- promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry;
- work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles;
- report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.